Red Aspen Nail Dashes
WHAT ARE RED ASPEN NAIL DASHES
Red Aspen Nail Dashes are these are press on nails that feel like an amazing gel manicure or a really good, thin acrylic nail. These are NOT a sticker, they are a press on!
Shop Red Aspen Nails here! You'll be taken to the our Red Aspen website to shop.
If you love these Nail Dashes as much as we do and want to start selling them head on over to the website here! Click "REP" and on the drop down menu click "REP NOW"! You can become an Affiliate or a Brand Ambassador.
Click Here to Sign Up! Partner with Red Aspen to get a website link and digital marketing tools. Earn 10-15% sales commissions.
Click Here to Sign Up! Receive a business kit filled with Red Aspen products, business development and marketing tools and your own website link! Build a team and earn 25-35% sales commission.
HERE'S HOW NAIL DASHES WORK
- Each Dash Pack comes with at least 24 nails (you’ll only need 10, which means you’ll have 14 backup nails), a mini cuticle stick, a mini dual buffer/file combo, a nail glue and a silver mat.
- Dashes currently come in petite (for small nail beds/kids), short, medium, long, and extra-long length for fingernails and one length for toenails. And they come in various shapes including square, round, coffin, stiletto & almond. Dashes can also be clipped and/or filed to achieve your desired length and shape.
- These nail packs cost anywhere from $13-15 per pack, which is about 1/3 of the price of going to the salon.
HOW TO APPLY NAIL DASHES
- Remove any nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Push back cuticles using the cuticle stick + lightly buff the top of your natural nail.
- Clean the nail with rubbing alcohol or a wipe.
- Fit the proper sized Nail Dash to your nail.
- When applying, start with pinkies and work inward, ending with the thumbs.
- Apply glue to natural nail and the back of the Dash nail based on desired wear time.
- Align Dash with cuticle and apply at a 45 degree angle. Press for 30 seconds.
- File/Clip Dashes to achieve the desired length and shape.
- If you’ve chosen a set of Nail Dashes with a special finish (matte, chrome, designs) don’t reshape with a nail file. It can break the special finish coating and cause the finish to break down faster. This is not an issue for shiny nails.
HOW TO REMOVE NAIL DASHES
- Removal is easy and takes only 10 minutes! Get a small bowl of warm water with a tiny squirt of Dawn dish soap. The magic in Dawn that lifts oils and grease from dishes will lift the glue so you can pop them off. No, this doesn't mean that doing dishes or getting your nails wet will pop the glue off.
- You have to soak them in the Dawn mixture for several minutes for the nails to get loose! After your nails sit in the mixture, we start trying to lift the sides of the nails to see if they are ready to come off. We like to use a little flosser to pry them off easily. No pain, no damage!
- Don't let the nails sit too long in the water before taking them off. They will soften TOO much and you can possibly tear one of your natural nails getting them off.